Have you discovered how awesome washi tape is? I love how it adds just the right amount of punch to a page and you can use it in so many ways.
Here's an easy way to keep track of your washi tape. I created a washi tape library in the back of my bullet journal. Not only do I love looking at the bright colors, but it was also a great way to see what other colors I might need. Looking over my current collection, I think I could use a few more green washi tapes. It's also nice to have them in the back of the journal in case you need an emergency piece of washi for something!
Here's a list of my current favorite places to buy washi tape:
- Yozo Craft - from Japan, hundreds of cute washi tapes!
- Paper Source - online or in store, a really nice selection
- Michaels - most are sold in packs and are color coordinated, nice if you want to do a theme
- Memories and Pastimes - on Etsy, good selection of unique washi tapes
- Target - check the office supply section as well as the $1 bins at the front of the store
- Scotch Washi Tape - I love the simple patterns and solid color they offer. I've found a really good selection of them at Office Depot
- Cute Tape - big selection and lots of DIY ideas for other uses
- Kikki K - a planner and stationary company with lots of cute coordinating washi tapes
- Ban.do - not a huge selection, but all are fun and super cute