This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for more information.
Spring is a time for new beginnings! Why not give your bullet journal or planner a fresh look? There are some awesome spread photos below to inspire you.
Decorate your bujo with markers, colored pencils, washi tape, stickers, and even watercolor paints. Spring is full of color and your bullet journal can be too.
6 Ways to Enjoy Spring with your Bullet Journal
- Create a welcome spring page
- Make a spring bucket list of things you want to do or see this season
- Add spring designs to your weekly or monthly spread
- Make a spring cleaning schedule
- Add a favorite spring quote to your bullet journal
- Create a spring goal and track it all season
Material You'll Need for Spring Bullet Journaling
Need more inspiration? Check out Spring Bullet Journal Doodles.
What are you putting in your bullet journal for spring? Let me know in the comments below!